Schulke & Mayr's Microzid® Sensitive Wipes do not contain alcohol, making them suitable for disinfecting sensitive or alcohol-sensitive surfaces. Useful for the various areas of the hospital or doctor's office, where disinfection must be done quickly, easily and efficiently.
Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® Sensitive disinfectant wipes are suitable for the disinfection of ultrasonic heads and especially for medical devices made of acrylic glass, for acrylic plastic surfaces with alcohol sensitivity and CPAP masks.
100 g solution contains the following active substances:
- 0.26 g Alkyl(C12-C16) dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride (ADBAC/BKC (C12-C16)); 0.26 g Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (DDAC), 0.26 g Alkyl(C12-C14) ethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADEBAC (C12-C14))
- Action against bacteria, fungi, envelopes 1 (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV): 1-minute contact
- Norovirus: 15 minutes contact
Uses and contact times
- Action against bacteria, fungi, HIV, HBV, HCV: 1-minute contact
- Bactericidal (EN13727, EN16615): 1 minute.
- Bactericidal according to VAH Instructions with short contact times: 1 minute.
- Fungicide (EN13624): 1 minute.
- Fungicide according to VAH Instructions with short contact times: 1 minute.
- Fungicide (EN16615): 1 minute.
- Antiviral in dossier according to DVV (German Registered Association for the Fight against Viral Diseases): 1 minute.
- Norovirus (EN14476): 15 minutes.
- Polyoma SV40: 1 minute
- Rotavirus: 1 minute.
- Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® Sensitive disinfectant wipes offer rapid disinfection
- They do not contain alcohol
- Based on quaternary ammonium salts
- Easy and effective disinfection
- Effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses (HBV, HCV, HIV)
- Suitable for disinfection of ultrasonic heads and acrylic surfaces
- Density: approx. 1.00 g / cm ^ 3
- pH: 6 - 8
- IHO, VAH certificates
- 200 pcs