Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® AF Liquid surface disinfectant is a surface disinfectant with broad efficacy within a very short time, and antiviral performance in a very short contact time. The additional surfactants it contains increase its efficiency by cleaning and disinfecting fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® AF Liquid instant surface disinfectant is ready to use without the need for dissolution, suitable for disinfecting tonometers, medical devices, examination furniture, medical equipment surfaces and all types of surfaces with increased risk of contamination where short contact time is required. It does not contain aldehydes and dries without leaving any residue. 100gr of Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® AF Liquid disinfectant contain 25 g of ethanol (94%), 35 g of 1-propanol.
- Bactericidal / Yeasticide: 1-minute contact
- Fungicide: 2 minutes contact
- Tb: 1-minute contact
- HIV, HBV, HCV: 30 seconds of contact
- Rotavirus: 30 seconds of contact
- Polyoma SV40: 10 minutes contact
- Norovirus: 1 minute contact
The maximum amount of application is 50ml/m2. Compatible with a sprayer that adjusts into each new bottle.
- Fast-acting Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid AF Liquid surface disinfectant 1lt mixture of two alcohols
- Quick and easy to use
- No dissolution needed
- Performance within 30'' of contact
- Action against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Additional surfactants for better performance
- Quick-drying without residues
- Density: approx. 0.89 gr/cm2
- Bottle of 1lt