Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® Universal Wipes are compatible with a variety of surface materials, disinfecting in about 30 seconds. They are dermatologically tested, high quality, without colors and fragrance, with a small percentage of alcohol and amazing disinfecting ability.
Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® Universal wet wipes offer rapid disinfection of medical devices and all types of surfaces with increased risk of contamination, where short contact times or disinfectant friendly to the material of each surface are required, such as patient treatment units, examination sofas, worktops, desks, and medical equipment.
1 pack of Schulke & Mayr Mikrozid® Universal contains 100 ready-to-use sterile wet wipes, containing 17.4 g Propan-2-ol, 12.6 g Ethanol (94% w / w) per 100 g of solution.
- Bactericidal / Yeast according to VAH: 2 minutes
- Bactericidal (EN13727): 15 seconds
- Tuberculosis (EN14348): 5 minutes
- Yeastiadal (EN13624): 1 minute
- Yeast according to VAH: 2 minutes
- DVV Antiviral: 15 seconds
- Limited virulent spectrum activity (EN14476): 15 minutes
- Norovirus (EN14476): 1 minute
- Adenoviruses: 15 minutes
- Rotavirus (EN14476): 15 seconds
- Polyoma SV40 according to DVV: 15 seconds
- Compatible with various surface materials
- Disinfection in 30 seconds
- Effective and easy disinfection
- Low alcohol content
- Dermatologically tested
- Ready to use
- Flashpoint: 26°C
- pH: 3 - 3.6
- Available in a package of 100pcs