EDAN SE-3 Colour ECG is a high-tech 3 channel electrocardiograph with a built-in thermal printer. EDAN SE-3 Colour ECG features a vivid waveform display of 192×64 pixels capable of displaying 12 waveforms simultaneously. It displays the operation menu, ECG parameters as well as 12 electrocardiograms. Automatic ECG measurements and interpretation is carried out, verified by CSE / AHA / MIT databases.
ECG signals of 12 leads are gathered and amplified simultaneously, while 12-channel waves are displayed and recorded simultaneously.
EDAN SE-3 Colour ECG supports barcode scanner to simplify patient information input. The auto, manual, rhythm, and off work modes can be chosen freely.
EDAN SE-3 Colour ECG features fully digital filters, resisting baseline drift, AC and EMG interference, to protect the patient during the cardiogram. Also provides recognition and protection from defibrillator and pacemaker. Customizable visual & audio alarms, alerts the user of any errors (eg Disconnected electrodes, low battery).
EDAN SE-3 Colour ECG works with AC / DC power supply and with a built-in rechargeable Li-on battery. When the battery is fully charged, the 3-channel electrocardiograph can work normally about 6.5 hours. It can continuously record about 3 hours in Manual mode. In internal memory EDAN SE-3 Colour can storage up to 500 ECGs that can be enlarged by USB flash disk.
Patient information can be automatically transferred from Smart ECG Viewer to SE-3 Colour ECG, typo error can be avoided. You can upload reports to Smart ECG Viewer automatically to manage your data, which provide a convenient method to share, review, edit and diagnose ECG reports between different doctors.
Certified according to the latest EU standards (CE) and the U.S. FDA!
- Ergonomic touchpad.
- Foldable LCD screen with waveform display and parameters configurable
- High resolution thermal printer
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, AC/DC power supply
- Well-designed membrane keyboard
- Multi-languages selectable
- Data transmission to PC
- USB Interface for patient data transportation
- Compatible with external printer for 12 leads simultaneous printing
- Complete digital filter, resisting baseline drift, AC and EMG interference
- Automatic baseline adjustment
- Copy mode for additional copies of the latest auto-tested ECG
- 3 / 6 / 12 leads display simultaneous
- Lead-Off detection and alert
- Selectable report options : auto, manual, rhythm and of work modes
- Automatic ECG measurements and interpretation tested with CSE / AHA / MIT databases
- Certified according to the latest EU standards (CE) and the U.S. FDA!
- Support barcode scanner to simplify patient information input
- ECG cable (τ4mm, banana connector, IEC)
- ECG cable (τ4mm, banana connector, AHA)
- Adult Precordial suction electrodes (6 PCS/set, match τ4mm ECG cable)
- Adult Limb clamp electrodes (4 PCS/set, match τ4mm ECG cable)
- Recording Paper (Roll, 50mm*30m)
- Power Cord (European Standard)
- Power Cord (USA standard)
- Fuse (T200mA, European Standard)
- Fuse (T400mA, USA standard)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (2200mAH)
- Paper Roller
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card