Löwenstein Prisma 30ST BiLevel device for the treatment of obstructive, mixed or complex sleep apnea and chronic impaired respiratory function and is intended to provide comfortable ventilation, resulting in long-term therapeutic success when there are fluctuating pressure needs or high pressure needs up to 30 hPa. It provides individual and maximum flexibility to adapt to the patient's needs, adjusting parameters or preliminary settings based on the defined diagnosis.
The Löwenstein BiLevel Prisma 30ST device is designed with new FOT technology, a safe method for distinguishing between obstructive and central apnea, while the whole interface it features makes the device's control simpler. It has a large, color touch screen with a fluidized menu to make it easier to use, while the detailed recording of treatment data for the last 14 days in high resolution, as well as the extensive data of 365 days on the SD card, provide immediate monitoring of the treatment by your doctor.
The BiLevel Prisma 30ST is constructed with an excellent pyramidal design to offer maximum stability and prevent it from moving or falling during sleep.
- AutoSTART-STOP / autoSTART-STOP functions.
- Alarm with an indication on the screen in case of leakage or disconnection of the mask.
- TriPAP & autoEEPAP soft start function (ramp) for even smoother treatment.
- Configuration to ensure the flexibility of therapeutic settings.
- Recognition of periodic breathing, RERA, snoring, hypopnea, apnea, and flow restriction.
- Multiple pressure settings to increase flexibility in treatment choice, with a pressure range: IPAP 4 - 30 hPa.
- Adaptive increase in inhalation (Ramp IN) and decrease in respiration (Ramp EX).
- Automatic backup frequency PRIO S + with the possibility of predefined frequencies.
- Individual support of the treatment through continuous control of the mask and a large number of parameter settings, with the ability to control the adjustment of the mask dynamically in real-time.
- New configurable treatment objectives (SCOPE): OSAS, HYPOV, OVERLAP.
- Quiet operation even at high pressures (noise level only 26.5D dB (A)).
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- The prismaAQUA heated humidifier is optional (purchased separately).
- Available modes: CPAP, APAP, autoS / T, S, S / T, T, aPVC
- Inhalation airway pressure (IPAP): 4-30 hPa
- Respiratory airway pressure (IPAP): 4-30 hPa
- Relative Ti / Tset inhalation duration: 20% - 67%
- Tigger activation: automatically adjustable in 3 steps
- Pressure increase rate: adjustable in 3 steps
- Respiratory support frequency: automatic, 0 BPM - 35 BPM
- Target volume: 300 - 2000 ml
- Pressure adjustment: adjustable in 3 steps
- Ramp time (softSTART): ramp operation 0.5-45min
- Humidifier: PrismaAQUA heated humidifier (optional)
- Noise level: 26.5 - 35.5 db
- Device dimensions (LxWxH): 17x13.5x18
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Warranty: 2 years
The BiLevel Prisma 30ST has a full range of accessories and consumables, it can be used with a nasal or oral mask, and is ideal for home and clinical use.
The package includes:
- Carrying Bag
- Power supply
- 3 pieces black filters (1 pc. Integrated into the device and 2 pcs. Extra)
- Bipap tube
- SD memory card