Cuff pressure monitor by Tracoe for filling and monitoring the pressure of high-volume, low pressure cuffs of tracheostomy and endotracheal tubes.
- 1 Tracoe cuff pressure monitor
- 1 connecting tube (REF 702), length; 1 m
Its outstanding features and benefits:
- Easy use
- Precise, reproducible pressure indication
- Extra large, easy-to-read scale from 0 to 100 cmH2O
- Widely spaced scale markings with colour coded pressure ranges
The Tracoe cuff pressure monitor comes with a connection tube with male and female Luer lock connectors on its ends (REF 702).