Trachi-Hold successfully used in intensive care units, ENT wards, clinics and community settings. Ideal for extra security, comfort, convenience and value.
Available on FP10 Prescription
- Secure positioning of tube on neck
- Easily and quickly adjusted
- Soft and flexible materials
- Avoids soreness and discomfort
- Especially for babies and small children
- Overcomes pressure sores from traditional twill ties
- Provides gentle, comfortable yet secure tracheostomy tube holding
- Width 17mm
- Maximum Length 190mm
- Order Reference: TR ACC 0030 Small
- Kapitex also offer a smaller version as an ideal size for children
- Produced from a laminate of polyurethane foam and brushed nylon
- Trachi-Hold is soft to the skin reducing the risk of the sore neckline.
- Trachi-Hold features secure close-to-touch fastenings.
- Width 17mm
- Length (adjustable): Up to 350mm.
- Order Reference: TR ACC 0014 Small
- Designed to provide secure positioning of the tracheostomy tube.
- Two-piece neckband produced from a laminate of foam and brushed nylon.
- Trachi-Hold attaches to the tracheostomy tube flanges with close-to-touch fasteners.
- Easily fitted and quickly adjusted.
- Width 26mm
- Length (adjustable): Up to 470mm
- Order Reference: TR ACC 0012 Large