Schulke & Mayr Aspirmatic® disinfectant is suitable for daily cleaning, disinfection and odor of dental equipment. Aspirmatic® cleaning products, ensure extensive cleaning and the necessary hygiene safety during practical operation. Due to the simple operation of the Aspirmatic® system (dosing tank), the application of these products becomes a comfortable routine. The cleaning concentrate has a density of about 0.99gr / cm3, pH 6.5-7.5, liquid form and blue color. 100gr concentrate contains 7.5gr dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride and is approved according to regulation (EC) No 648/2004: <5% non-ionic surfactants, <5% soap and perfumes.
Use Schulke & Mayr Αspirmatic® dental tool disinfectant once or twice a day. For best results, use the Aspirmatic® dosing system twice a day by the end of each clinical session. To mix the concentrate, add 40 ml of Aspirmatic® to 1960 ml of cold water. To make sure that the solution does not foam during dilution, first measure the correct amount of hot water, and then add the correct amount of disinfectant concentrate.
- Bactericidal in accordance with VAH: 2 % (20 ml/l) 30 min.
- Yeasticidal in accordance with VAH: 2 % (20 ml/l) 30 min.
- Virucidal against enveloped viruses in accordance with DVV: 2 % (20 ml/l) 30 min.
Characteristics of Schulke & Mayr Αspirmatic® dental tool disinfectant:
- Easy and fast application
- Suitable for daily cleaning
- Density: 0.99 gr / cm3
- Ph: 6.5-7.5
- Liquid form
- Color blue
- Approved according to Regulation (EC) No 648/2004
- VAH Certificate