The hydrocollator is simple and easy to operate. The controls are located in the rear, near the bottom of the unit. The thermostat controls the temperature of the water.
It is located near the bottom of the unit on the control panel. It has been tested and preset at the factory to normal operating temperature. If further adjustment is necessary, it can be easily accomplished by turning the adjusting screw located on the thermostat.
Turning the outer screw counterclockwise lowers the temperature, while turning it clockwise raises it. NOTE: Do not turn the inner stem. The hydrocollator units operate through the use of a hydraulic capillary-type thermostat and can be left plugged in and turned "ON" to provide a ready supply of heated hotpacs.
The HotPac rack is adjustable and accommodates different sizes and types of packs.
E-1 Unit - Adjustment is accomplished by placing the rack insert (sheet metal) in or leaving the insert out. With the insert in, the rack accommodates four standard size packs.
- Mains Power 110~120 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 1000W
- Product Weight 15 lb (7 kg)
- Shipping Weight 21 lb (8 kg)
- Dimensions 13"L x 8"W x 16"H (33 cm x 20 cm x 41 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests Conforms to UL 60601-1, certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1
- Tank Capacity 3 gal (11 L)
- Temperature Range 160° - 165°F (71° - 74°C)
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature 180° - 185°F (82° - 85°C)
- Temperature Accuracy +/- 10%
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (71°C) 2 Hrs
- Cool Down Time from 160°F (71°C) 1 Hr
- Fiberglass Insulation No