Software, docking station and stimulator: To prepare and manage your daily treatment plans and monitor each individual patient, a patient interface establishes a link between your computer and Compex 3 by means of a docking station and a USB connection. The software features were designed with and for therapists: the programmable Compex 3 is a tool reserved for healthcare professionals.
All you need for top performance!
- mi-Technology: personnalized stimulation
- 92 programs
- 2+2 function
- i-Button: for energy adjustment and statistics
- Motor Point Pen: precise stimulation
- Programmable Compex 3 software on PC
- Ti_Tens: determines sensitivity level
- Integrated electrotherapy and proposed treatments combining for a range of rehabilitation techniques and stimulation therapy. With Compex 3, this approach was taken one step further.
- Software, docking station and stimulator: To prepare and manage your daily treatment plans and monitor each individual patient, a patient interface establishes a link between your computer and Compex 3 by means of a docking station and a USB connection. The software features were designed with and for therapists: Compex 3 is a tool reserved for health care professionals
- Preset treatment programs: for muscular rehabilitation, pain relief, denervated muscles, hyperhidrosis and Iontophoresis as well as oedemas.
- Programmable: Create and personalize programs, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- Mi-Technology with four Mi-Sensors included in the kit: Mi-Scan, Mi-Action, Mi-Tens and Mi-Range.
- Ti-Tens: Sensitivity is assessed Compex 3 helps you to determine the sensitivity level before starting a Gate control stimulation type session, tailored to each patient.
- Denervated treatments: Use your Compex 3 to determine whether denervation is total or partial. For a partial denervation Compex 3 performs an automatic ramp search. Iontophoresis: Available on one channel. Automatically calculates the advised electrical density.
- Organize your treatments:
- By creating a list of patients on your computer
- By assigning personalized treatments
- By transferring the list of patients to your Compex 3
- By updating your list at any time
- History/Archiving: store information in the form of patient files.
- Synchronizing: Exchange user data and treatment plans between Compex 3 and your computer in seconds .
- Tools: Compex 3 comes with a user Guide, practical guide and an electrode placement booklet.
- You have access to all the tools plus a video which shows all electrode placements in the software.
- Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated program, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Statistic mode provides you with useful information after a stimulation session like: Numbers of contractions and total contraction time, max stimulation energy level for contraction/channel, average stimulation energy level for all channels in use.
- Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR
- Back lit , graphic, pixel based display
- Rechargeable battery: with the recharger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.
Number of Channels: 4
Number of Programs: 92
Number of preset, unique programs, including levels: 229
Maximum Amplitude: 120 mA
Intensity: Manual adjustment (energy units 0-999)
Intensity increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
Pulse Duration/Width: 30 msec-1000 msec
Frequency: 1 - 150 Hz
Power Source: NiMH, Nickel metal hybride 4.8V, 2000 mAh
Dimensions (LxWxH): 138 x 95 x 33 mm
Weight: 300-325g, incl. battery
Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
Safety Compliance: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2. IEC 60601-2-12
Technology mi™ (muscle intelligence): yes
Back-lit screen: yes
Motor point pen: yes
4 independent channels: yes
Operating on battery: yes
Rapid charger: yes
Iontophoresis/Hyperhidrosis: Continuous current
Max Intensity: 20 mA
Min Intensity Increments: 0,125 mA
Oedema: Rectangular, non-compensated current
Pulse width: 150 uS
Max Intensity: 120 mA
Min intensity increment: 1 mA
Pulse Frequency: 100 Hz
Frequency: 1 - 150 Hz
Compensated, rectangular or triangular
Max Pulse Intensity: 30mA
Min intensity increment: 0,25 mA
Pulse Frequency: 1/30Hz-10Hz
Pulse Width: 10ms-1000ms