GLOBUS Runner Pro electrostimulation device is a real training companion, fundamental for the modern runner who wants to improve performances thanks to a wide range of programs conceived and developed for run amateurs and professionals.
Every runner has the possibility of personalizing and programming the trainings to reach his/her goals. All of them. Because a runner has no limits.
The proposed programs are divided into four macro objectives.
“PHYSICAL TRAINING” AREA
14 programs aimed to improve the muscle efficiency of the runner. The main objectives are:
- train the musculature to support longer distances;
- improve the capacity of oxygenation of the tissues and the qualities of endurance and recovery;
- delay the onset of the feeling of fatigue;
- increase your performance in the running speed;
- strengthen in a specific way the muscle of those who practice the trail running.
4 programs aimed to drastically reduce the number of injuries and the main musculoskeletal ailments of the runner.
In particular these programs aim to:
- strengthen the ankle to prevent sprains;
- strengthen the number of injuries due to lesions and/or muscular cramps;
- stabilize the patella to prevent the knee inflammation;
- strengthen the abdominal muscles to prevent lumbagos.
8 programs to treat the traumas and the recurring ailments in the runners. Some examples are:
- muscle contractures;
- inflammation of the Achilles tendon;
- back pain;
- ankle sprain;
- foot pain and pain in tibia.
4 programs to be performed in relax and which have the objective to:
- speed up the processes of removal of fatigue and lactic acid accumulated after the trainings and races;
- release and relax the tensed and sore musculature.
18 Serial Sequential Stimulation
12 TENS and pain
7 Action Now
- “3S” SERIAL SEQUENTIAL STIMOLATION: A real revolution in medical and physiotherapic fields as it permits to stimulate the muscles involved in a sequential manner. In this way the natural movement is repeated thanks to the activation in differentiated times of the muscular groups involved.
- Action Now: It enables to activate the muscular contraction through an external control managed by an operator. In this way it is possible to link the stimulation to the voluntary contraction to obtain a greater recruitment of the muscular fibers and an important coordinating effect.
- SPECIAL SPORTS: A special program list to stimulate in an effective and specific manner the muscular areas used in the more common sport activities.
- Multi user: It identifies the different users and differentiate between their “Last 10”, “Preferred Programs” and “AutoStim” sessions. Perfect for team players or clients of a physiotherapy center.
- Synchro Stim: Syncro Stim lets you set the stimulation intensity on the four channels at the same time with only one button. Very useful for advanced users because it let start the stimulation in a very short time.
- Run Time: This function permits to change pulse length, frequency and amplitude during the treatment.
- Auto Stim: It permits to execute a previously-executed program automatically, without having to change intensity. It makes treatment management very easy. ® Globus
- Favourites: This function permits to store the most used programs in a dedicated memory slot to recall them faster.
- Last 10: After switching the appliance on, select “Last 10 Sessions”, it refers to a specific user in every device equipped with memory feature.
- Work Time: This function indicates the total time of use of the appliance in terms of stimulation.
Types of current: EMS, Iono, MCR, TENS
Special Features: 2+2, 3S, Action Now, Programmable, Run Time
Impulse amplitude: 40 – 450 µs
Frequency: 0,3 – 150 Hz
Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
Device\'s Class: IIA
Compliance: Conforms to Directive 93/42 / EEC-2007/47 / EEC
1 Runner Pro electrostimulation device
4 Cables for electrodes connection
2 Cables for microcurrents and ionophoresis
4 Self-adhesive square electrodes
4 Self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
1 Operating manual
Find all the programs in the brochure below.