The complete set veterinary Beta 200 HEINE is made of solid metal construction. Provides with XHL Xenon halogen technology and extremely bright, white light. The beta 200 ophthalmoscope has a large, rotating lens with 1.6x magnification, scratch-resistant and with double bayonet lock for the cones so that they lock securely.
The HEINE Beta 200 set veterinary can be disinfected by simply using common disinfectants. Disposable HEINE UniSpec cones can also be used with the HEINE adapter. At the same time, it provides continuous and non-gradual adjustment of the lighting intensity from 100% to 3%, with a single movement of the hand.
The HEINE set veterinary Beta 200 includes:
- Veterinary otoscope HEINE G100 slit illumination
- Ophthalmoscope HEINE Beta 200
- HEINE closed cone for slit illumination heads 57 mm length / 4 mm diameter
- HEINE closed cone for slit illumination heads 65 mm length / 6 mm diameter
- HEINE closed cone for slit illumination heads 90 mm length / 7 mm diameter
- Spare lamp HEINE ΧHL-077 (2.5V) for the otoscope and the ophthalmoscope HEINE
- HEINE Beta handle with alkaline batteries 2.5V
- Storage and transport case