HEINE mini3000 LED dermatoscope with contact plate with scale.
Complete HEINE mini 3000 LED Dermatoscope set:
- HEINE mini 3000 LED pocket dermatoscope with metal head
- 10ml Dermatoscopy Oil
- Storage & Carrying Case
- Solid metal construction of the instrument head. Durable and long-lasting.
- High-quality, optical system with 10 x magnification.
- Each mini 3000 Dermatoscope includes a comprehensive HEINE dermoscopy compendium with explanations and photos.
- Twice as bright as a conventional XHL Xenon-Halogen instrument.
- True and natural Color rendering.
- Exclusive battery performance indicator shows when batteries need to be changed.
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity corresponding to battery level.
- Provides an operation time of up to 10 hours.
HEINE LED Illumination features:
- Color rendering: The new HEINE mini3000 instruments with LED illumination produce a Color Rendering value of more than 95 and an individual value for red Colors of more than 90, ensuring red is red, blue is blue. Color Temperature: 4,000 Kelvin.
- Light intensity: To be able to discern even the slightest abnormalities, it is necessary to properly illuminate the object being examined. It's not a question of utilizing the brightest LED available, but utilizing the right LED and combining it with the optical system of the instrument to achieve the optimum brightness for the examination. This is guaranteed with all of our LED instruments.
- Homogeneity: The integrated light modules and apertures provide an absolutely homogeneous illuminated light spot. The light fall-off to the edge is so low that it cannot be perceived by the human eye.
- Thermal management: We utilize heat-diffusing materials and an optimally proportioned instrument interior to conduct heat away from the LED. This guarantees consistent quality and performance throughout the LED's lifetime.
- Durability: For HEINE half eternity is not enough. That's why our LEDs for mini3000 instruments have a virtually unlimited working life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Efficiency: LEDs require less power than XHL Xenon-Halogen bulbs, which leads to an ON-time of up to 10 hours. As a result, the batteries need to be changed or recharged much less often.
- Performance Indicator: When the instrument is turned on, it illuminates at the maximum light intensity, then the light intensity is reduced to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery. This provides a useful visual indication of the battery state of your instrument.
- Fade-out: With conventional LED instruments the illumination output gives no indication when the battery state is low. The mini3000 instruments - LED illumination system slowly reduces the brightness in accordance with the charge remaining in your batteries. This exclusive system ensures you know when to change or recharge your batteries by signalizing that the battery has to be changed or recharged before an examination is interrupted.