The Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive BiLevel breathing device designed to provide personalized ventilation to support the respiratory status of individuals in need of spare breathing. Operates with pressure up to 25 cm H2O and adjustable respiratory rate from 5-50bpm.
ResMed Lumis 150 VPAP ST BIPAP device with the unique iVAPS (Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology which achieves the maintenance of alveolar ventilation to suit the ever-changing ventilation needs of the patient.
The ResMed Lumis 150 VPAP ST BIPAP :
- Automatic air conditioning control for automatic humidity. When used with the heated humidifier HumidAir and the heating tube ClimateLineAir, Lumis provides automatic humidity - no change settings and no complicated navigation menus.
- QuickNav to set low-touch therapy by simply double-clicking the button.
- Personalized response with IntelligentAir.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp and Ramp Down function that helps you facilitate each treatment period.
- Built-in wireless system that offers easy data transfer and connectivity with medical professionals for remote monitoring.
- Full range of Accessories & Consumables.
- 2 years warranty.
It meets the FAA Federal Aviation Administration specifications for use of the device in all phases of air travel.
In addition, the optional ResMed battery system, PowerStation II, achieves a range of up to 12 hours.
It offers IntelligentAir technologies for a successful treatment:
- iVAPS (Intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support): monitors each patient's unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate ventilation targets, and then smoothly provides the appropriate pressure support to achieve them.
- AutoEPAP: automatically monitors and regulates expiratory pressure to deal with upper airway obstruction.
- iBR (Intelligent Backup Rate): in case of the patient's inability, this smart system ensures a minimum number of breaths per minute, undertakes to return him smoothly to the ventilation target that was initially set.
- Vsync: manages leaks and maintains patient-device synchronization.
- TiControl: manages leaks by controlling the patient's inhalation time limits depending on the disease and his condition.
- Trigger and cycle sensitivities: controls the sensitivity with which the device detects the onset of inhalation and exhalation. It has 5 triggering and 5 cycling settings.
- AirView: provides a wireless connection to the provider and the doctor, so that it is possible to remotely monitor the patient's treatment data as well as remotely configure the device.
The ResMed Lumis 150 VPAP ST can even work with the HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir, receiving power from a 12V or 24VDC power supply from a car, boat or any other battery medium via the optional DC / DC Converter 24V / 90W.
- Climate Control, with the heated humidifier H5i and the ClimateLineMAX tube, personalizes and maintains the ideal temperature for the patient, according to the real-time conditions of temperature and humidity of the room.
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest treatment (26.6 dbA).
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD, color LCD screen and simple operation that makes use easy and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes that are innovatively thin and light, eliminating the annoying "fold" and "pull".
- The Climate Control Auto automatically creates humidification. Combined with the HumidAir heated humidifier and the ClimateLineAir heating circuit, the Lumis delivers humidification automatically without complicated changes or cumbersome menus.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 116mm x 225mm x 150mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Noise: 26.6dBA (at a pressure of 10cmH2O)
- Operating pressure value range: 4-25 cmH20
- Wireless Unit Technology: 2G GSM
- Power supply: 90W
- Power supply range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Rated value for use in airplane: 110V, 400Hz
- Typical power consumption: 53W
- Maximum power consumption: 104W