Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP revolutionized sleep therapy by introducing bi-level positive airway pressure technology to treat obstructive sleep apnea. Emulating natural breathing with pressure relief at inhalation and exhalation, this proven technology does more than provide highly effective therapy– it delivers a level of comfort that can mean the difference between compliance and non-compliance for patients having diﬃculty adapting to traditional CPAP therapy.
DreamStation Auto BiPAP by Philips Respironics is responsive, informative, easy-to-use and connects remotely to your care team. In every way, it’s designed to make it comfortable to help you treat your sleep apnea. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation Auto BiPAP devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management. EZ-Start’s automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP pressure can help you gradually acclimate to your prescribed level of therapy. Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of your nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP has a colorful display, advanced data monitoring and integration with the optional heated humidifier to provide the user with an efficient, easy-to-use system. This is a bi-level automatic adjustment machine (Bi-level) that automatically adjusts during the night to provide two different pressures for inhalation and exhalation.
The DreamStation Auto BiPAP is a two-tier BiPAP machine that provides a separate higher inhalation pressure and a separate lower exhalation pressure (Bi-Flex). During treatment, the machine will monitor the user per breath and remain at a lower pressure until an event is detected. When an event requiring a higher pressure is detected, the Auto BiPAP by Philips Respironics will automatically rise to the required pressure and return to a lower pressure when the event is complete.
The DreamStation Auto BiPAP features a Bi-Flex pressure relief function to increase the comfort of treatment and mimic natural breathing. Unlike the traditional ramp that continuously increases the pressure over a set period of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase the pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp, if something happens that requires the lowest pressure in the BiPAP range, the ramp will be completed.
Bluetooth and DreamMapper Enabled: Analyze the results of therapy with the built-in Bluetooth® that syncs with DreamMapper, an app that lets you read reports on any compatible iOS and Android devices.
- Alerts / Reminders: Every 30 days the machine displays a reminder to change filters.
- Automatic adjustment treatment
- Elegant design with color LED display (auto-brightness), with Smartphone icons
- Bi-Flex pressure relief
- Advanced features and data monitoring: SD memory card, Dual REMstar Auto Algorithm, Auto-Trak Technology, System, System One humidity control
- Maximum patient compliance
- Silent mode
- Self-diagnosis of good operation
- Updating the course of treatment
- Built-in Bluetooth®
- Detailed usage reports
- Opti start system for automatic determination of treatment initiation pressure.
- Socket for Wi-Fi or GSM modem modules. Additional optional modules allow the device to communicate with the EncoreAnywhere database, sending usage data every day
- One mask resistance control system
- Available Modes: Fixed-Pressure CPAP, BiPAP, BiPAP Auto
- Weight (without optional humidifier and power supply): 0.7kg
- Weight (with optional humidifier and power supply): 1.98kg
- Dimensions (without optional humidifier): 19cm x 15.7cm x 8.3cm
- Dimensions (with optional humidifier): 29.7cm x 19.3cm x 8.3cm
- Noise (without optional humidifier): 25.8 dBA
- Noise (with optional humidifier): 27.9 dBA
- Water capacity of (optional) humidifier: 325ml
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95° F (5° - 35° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Relative Humidity - Operating & Storage: 15 - 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 101 - 77 kPA
This product includes:
- DreamStation automatic BiPAP by Philips Respironics
- Humidifier (Optional)
- Blue reusable filter (installed)
- Disposable light blue filter (uninstalled)
- 80W power supply
- Power cord
- User Manual
- Carrying Bag