Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the semi-automatic Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Unlike AEDs with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the semi-automatic Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalateto 360 joules when needed.
Having an AED in place is no comfort if you can’t be sure it will work when it’s needed. The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED conducts weekly and extended monthly automatic self-tests, initialization tests each time it is powered on, and a series of concurrent tests throughout the time the device is in operation. A visible Readiness Display with four clear indicators allows you—and anyone who uses it— to know it’s ready to do its job. And unlike AEDs that run off of external batteries that degrade over time, the SafeGuard Power System—unique in the industry—offers a dual layer of security as the CHARGE-PAK™ battery charger keeps the robust internal battery at its optimum level during the life of the unit.
It’s never been simpler to be prepared.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR® Plus AEDis easy for you to manage. The battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement cycle that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable. Of course, you hope the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED will never be needed in a lifesaving situation, but when it is, you can be confident that your staff is as ready as the AED. AED users should be trained in CPR and the use of the AED.
- Proven operating reliability from the leading Physio-Control company
- Specially designed for use in public or at home
- Simple, practical, and safe for use in patients of all ages
- Portable and lightweight can be transported directly to the scene of the event
- Ability to provide scalable power up to 360 Joules when required
- Award-winning heart rate analysis system
- Patented interference recognition system to prevent misdiagnosis
- Semi-automatic system of periodic operation controls
- Built-in digital memory for detailed episode recording
- Operation from a rechargeable battery with high autonomy
- ECG analysis time 5.4 sec (fastest on the market)
- Charging times 200J / 8 sec, 360J / 14sec.
- It requires no maintenance other than periodic electrode replacement and battery charging
- Eight (8) years warranty from the leading US company Physio-Control