The AMI Italia Geo Saver Semi-Auto defibrillator is specially designed for outdoor use and is certified for quick and safe rescue, without the need of any training. Its main feature is the provision of defibrillation to the patient, with the push of a button.
The Geo Saver Semi-Auto defibrillator is available in Standard version with max 200J. It uses an adjustable waveform, biphasic truncated exponential, adaptable to the resistance in the patient's chest. The defibrillation shocks it provides are suitable for both adults and children, making the defibrillator suitable for every age and body type. The AMI Italia Geo Saver Semi-Auto external defibrillator has a 5.7" full-color display compliant to IEC/EN 60601-2-27. With the LED display or the given voice instructions, the rescuer can have access to rescue instructions (connecting electrodes to the patient, do not touch or touch the patient, etc.), to information about the battery or defibrillator.
The Geo Saver Semi-Auto defibrillator performs an automatic check on the functionality of the battery, circuit and defibrillation system, without the need for any maintenance. Also, the Semi-Auto external defibrillator provides CPR guidance via voice and text, guiding the user during the rescue. The built-in metronome guides the frequency and number of chest compressions. The defibrillator also provides on-screen ECG graphs, which are stored or printed for later review for further information. ECG electrodes for adults and children are included.
Suitable for all areas, home, school, hotels, airports, public transport, gyms, entertainment venues etc.
- Semi-automatic defibrillator
- Provide defibrillation shock with the push of a button
- Automatic check to ensure good and correct operation
- 5.7" LCD screen that shows functional information and CPR instructions
- ECG graphics
- ECG power supply for up to 6 consecutive hours
- Voice instructions for CPR
- Built-in metronome for chest compressions
- Type: Standard operation max 200J
- Battery type: Li-SOCl2 disposable (SAV-C1032)
- Battery autonomy: 300 complete rescue cycles (shocks at 200J and CPR)
- Batter Shelf-Life: when stored in original packaging 5 years
- Battery-Life:4 years once installed to AED, assuming one battery insertion test and daily self-test but without switching AED on
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F TO 131°F)
- Storing/Shipping temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F TO 158°F) without battery
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Sealing (IP Protection): IEC/EN 60529 class IP56; splash proof, dust protected
- Shock/Drop Abuse Endurance: IEC/EN 60601-1 clause 21; 1 meter drop, impact, force, rough handling, mobile tolerance
- Electrostatic Discharge: IEC/EN 61000-4-2
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 60601-1-2 Emission, Immunity
- Electrical Protection: IEC/EN 60601-1; Internally Powered, Type BF
- Weight: 2.65 kg
- Size: 29.5 x 23 x 11.5 cm