Portable ventilator pressure-volume Elisee 150, for invasive and noninvasive mechanical ventilation.
- Suitable for adult or paediatric patients.
- Combines volumetric and barometric ventilation modes with a single or double limb circuit.
Weight: 4.0kg - 4.8kg (8.8lb - 10.6lb) depending on internal battery options.
Dimensions: 260mm x 240mm x 130mm (10.2" x 9.4" x 5.1").
Six ventilation modes
- (A)CV - (Assisted) Controlled Ventilation in volume
- (A)PCV - (Assisted) Pressure Controlled Ventilation
- (S)IMV - (Synchronised) Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
- (S)IPPV - (Synchronised) Intermittent Positive Pressure Ventilation
- PSV+F - Pressure Support Ventilation with security volume and back-up frequency; or Pressure Support Ventilation with security volume and apnea ventilation
- PS.TV - Pressure Support with Tidal Volume
- Tidal volume from 50mL to 2500mL
- Wide range of external supply: 12V - 28V DC
- Built-in autonomy up to 14 hours / 20 hours (with removable battery pack)
- Adjustable sigh and recruitment period
- LCD touch screen
- Two preset ventilation configurations