Children's disposable surgical face masks, with EN 14683 certification. Each mask has 3 layers of protection (3ply), that filters up to 95% of air participles and droplets.
The children's surgical face masks are made of 100% non-woven spun-bonded polypropylene and have high density, which is a great combination that makes the masks waterproof and eases breathing, during the use.
They are specially designed for children, easy and safe to use in public places, such as the school, outdoor activities, stores e.t.c. Because of their elasticity and the earloops, the children's surgical masks offer movement independence and comfortable breathing even when the kids are playing.
The 3 layers function like below:
- Outer layer: filters out visible particles and droplets
- Middle layer: filters out air particles invisible to the human eye
- The third layer: Absorbs the vapors of the breath
- Designed for kids
- TYPE I
- EN 14683 + AC: 2019 certifications
- Dimensions: 14.5cm x 9.5cm
- Package of 50 pieces