AWP anatomic work clogs that are made of non-toxic EVA LEVIREX material tested for its durability, which offers antibacterial and antifungal protection.
AWP anatomic work clogs are suitable for work for health care professionals and employees, restaurant kitchen employees, professionals in cleaning companies, and people who want comfort, care, and good body position during work.
AWP anatomic work clogs are CE certified and approved by European legislation on professional equipment. They can be chemical or UV sterilized. The closed heel and anatomical design, offer comfort on long hours of walking and standing.
AWP anatomic work clogs:
- They have an additional enhancement that protects toes in cases of an accident
- With a ventilated, detachable, antistatic sole that can withstand temperatures up to 120 degrees
- With closed side holes for protection from liquids or chemicals
- They are non-slip based on modern SRC safety standards (SRA + SRB) and protect the foot from moisture or other liquids in the workplace.
- It can be washed at 50ºC.
- EVA / LEVIREX non-toxic material (antibacterial, antifungal).
- It offers comfort in walking and standing
- Sizes 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
- Heel 4 cm.
- In restaurants and kitchens
- In health care facilities
- In cleaning facilities
- In hair salons
- In professions that require long-time standing
- Daily use for people who want comfort and care for their body