MBJ20 Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter is a handhold instrument used in the dynamic clinical examination of neonate jaundice. The transcutaneous concentration of bilirubin correlative with serum bilirum concentration can be determined instantly and non-invasively since the detector is placed on the neonatal skin. This prevents the neonates from any discomfort tipically associated with abstraction of blood samples, reduces costs since test results are immediate, and increases the working efficiency of doctors and nurses.
MBJ20 Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter is developed with advanced electronics and optics, adopting Fiber Optics, spectrum splitter, controlled spectrum filter, NFM switching, nd information processing techniques.
MBJ20 Transcutaneous Jaundice Meter features:
- Accurate test, instant and safe test.
- LCD display for convenient observation.
- Streamline design, smart and delicate, confortable to hold.
- Long sevice life, low energy consumption.
- Battery indicator clews battery powerinformation and timely prompts battery replacement.
- Instant test result reading, providing serum bilirubin concentration.
- Storage and memory function.
- Browse and delete function.
- Convenient self calibration.
- Easy to operate and maintenance.
- Mean value computation.