Sekusept Aktiv instrument disinfectant from ECOLAB in powder form and in a bucket of 1.5Kg. It is an excellent disinfectant with strong action, without aldehydes. It is a complete solution for cleaning and disinfecting contaminated medical instruments, and other materials, such as glass, metals, plastics, and endoscopes.
Sekusept instrument disinfectant is extensively material-compatible, low-foaming, and completely soluble.
The various infectious agents attached to tools such as blood, proteins, particles, liquids are often difficult to remove through the cleaning or are solidified using aldehyde-containing products, which can significantly affect the effectiveness of the disinfection process. That's why Sekusept Aktin is very effective and economical thanks to the low dosage.
It is effective against Bacteria (including TB), yeasts and spores, HBV, HIV, vaccinia, adenoviruses, papovaviruses, and poliovirus. Added to the list of the Robert Koch Institute; certified by the German Association for Applied Hygiene (VAH)
The Sekusept Aktiv instrument disinfectant from ECOLAB has bactericidal, mycobacterial, sporicidal, fungicidal, and viral action. The innovative composition of Sekusept Aktiv's instant and easily soluble powder provides an extremely effective system based on active oxygen and peroxide acid that is active against bacterial seeds.
The disinfectant tool Sekusept Aktiv instrument disinfectant from ECOLAB has been added to the Robert Koch Institute's catalog, certified by VAH (Verbund für Angewandte Hygiene) and tested according to DGHM guidelines.
Sekusept Aktiv instrument disinfectant is subject to extensive microbiological testing, with strict toxicological and ecological evaluation, and guarantees absolute safety for the user.
- Instrument disinfectant with a maximum cleaning power
- Concentrated in powder form
- Low foaming
- Disinfectant Sekusept is compatible with other chemicals, active substances
- It is widely compatible with sensitive materials, such as flexible endoscopes.
- Short exposure times thanks to the powerful formula
- It is low foaming and completely soluble
- It is packaged in a 1.5 kg plastic bucket with a measuring glass
- 50gr Excess Sodium and 25gr TAED per 100gr
Instructions for use:
- Submit water
- Sprinkle the corresponding amount of powder with the measuring cup
- Stir briefly several times.
- The solution is ready for use after a few minutes.
- The ready-to-use solution must be changed at least every working day and if there is visible contamination.