The Spencer QM22300 Tapered a classic vacuum mattress, it is robust and reliable. The lower part of the CDK is fitted with a rope reinforced with Santoprene® handgrips to ensure an easy handling system.
On the top part, the combination of the cord and the handles serves as a strong loop to attach the patient fixation belts. The top side is orange and the bottom side is grey.
The on/off valve made of chromed brass with a built-in fitting for rubber tube is resistant to any temperature and guarantees unlimited duration.
- Effective immobilization of the whole body
- Suitable for use in patients of all ages
- Durable and reliable
- Color differentiated surfaces
- Durable chrome-plated brass air valve
- Easy cleaning and disinfection
- Suitable for use in ambulances, sports, lifeguards, etc.
- Dimensions: 213 x 88 cm
- Weight: 4.1 Kg
- Operating temperature: -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Manufacturer warranty 1 year