PURELL® Advanced ADX-7 hand antiseptic is an antiseptic foam that does not need rinsing compatible with the ADX-7 manual dispenser, and achieves the highest antimicrobial effectiveness. It is clinically proven to protect and maintain the health of the skin by offering satisfaction, a sense of security and freshness during use.
Thanks to its content of ethyl alcohol (70%) and the formula used in all PURELL® Advanced hand antiseptics, its use is indicated in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, etc., while it also contains moisturizing cream ingredients that keep the skin hydrated.
PURELL® Advanced ADX-7 antiseptic foam controls infections according to the requirements of European and international standards and specifically complies with EN 1500, fungicide according to EN 1040, EN 12791 (for surgical use), EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 14476 (tested against Coronavirus BCoV), EN 1275 Fungicide, EN 14348 Tuberculosis and Fungicide and suitable for contact with food according to EN 4120: 2007.
- It deals with 99.9% of common disease-causing germs
- Effective against Coronaviruses (30s) according to EN 14476
- The No 1 choice of hand antiseptic in the US
- Contains ethanol produced from 100% plant sources
- Cares for and protects the skin with a natural moisturizing ingredient
- Clinically certified to maintain healthy skin
- No fragrance or dyes
- Spare parts use SMART FLEX™ technology which uses 30% less material
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED™ spare parts that prevent contamination during change
- Dimensions 22.23 x 8.89 x 7.62 cm
- Weight 0.74kg
- Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol 700mL / L, Aqua, Isopropyl alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol
Refill bottle compatible only with the PURELL® ADX-7 700ml manual devices.