PURELL® Advanced ADX-7 700ml hand antiseptic gel compatible with the ADX-7 manual device. Achieves the highest antimicrobial effectiveness, protects skin health, and controls infections according to International European standards. Thanks to its content of ethyl alcohol (70%) and the formula used in all PURELL® ADVANCED hand antiseptics, its use is indicated in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, etc., while it also contains moisturizing cream ingredients that keep the skin hydrated. Safe for use by children under 6 years old.
The antiseptic PURELL® Advanced ADX-7 complies with EN 1500 Bactericidal (hand wash), EN 12791 (surgical use), EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 14476 Insecticide, EN 1275 Fungicide and EN 14348 Fungal.
- It deals with 99.9% of common disease-causing germs
- Cares for and protects the skin with a natural moisturizing ingredient
- Effective against Coronaviruses (30s) according to EN 14476
- Contains ethanol produced from 100% plant sources
- 70% alcohol formulation is suited for frequent use by hospital staff
- SMART-FLEX™ bottle design uses 30% less material than HDPE
- No-rinse hand rub
- Passed food tainting test in accordance with EN 4120:2007
- Clinically certified to maintain healthy skin
- It leaves no residue on the hands
- Suitable for children under 6 years
- No fragrance or dyes
- Weight 0.74kg
Refill for PURELL® ADX-7 manual device of 700ml.