Cutiplast Steril is a soft conformable sterile gauze especially useful in areas of curvature and flexion such as knees and elbows, hirsute areas and in situations of high humidity as the porous material breathes.
Consists of a non-lint low adherent wound pad covered with hypoallergenic Fixomull.
- Low adherent
- Highly absorbent pad
- Air and water vapour permeable
- Well tolerated by the skin
Features and Benefits
- Cutiplast Steril is made of a non-woven polyester fabric with a porous acrylic adhesive coating
- Non-woven wound pad with a wound contact layer which minimizes adherence to the wound.
- Adheres reliably to contoured parts of the body
- Highly absorbent
- Cutiplast steril is air and moisture vapour permeable
- Sterile post-operative wound dressing, emergency dressing.
Alternatively you can use Cosmopor E adhesive gauze.
15cm x 8cm: 1 gauze
5cm x 7.2cm: 5 gauzes
5cm x 7.2cm: 100 gauzes
10cm x 8cm: 50 gauzes
15cm x 8cm: 50 gauzes
20cm x 10cm: 50 gauzes
25cm x 10cm: 50 gauzes
30cm x 10cm: 50 gauzes