Health firmly under control! The dynatest is used to determine exact muscle strength in the hands in rheumatic disorders and after sport injuries and to carry out effective training.
The conveniently sized dynamometer is very sturdy and excellently suited for frequent use in office practices and hospitals. Movement therapy is ideally supported by exercises using the yellow softballs.
- Attractive case made of sturdy plastic.
- Easy-to-read scale from 0 to 1.0 bar.
- Latex-free black bulb for strength measurements.
- Chrome-plated non-ageing precision air-release valve.
- High quality durable measuring element.
- Five yellow softballs for therapeutic exercises.
- Instructions for use include exercises for effective movement therapy.
- Practical table pad for documenting measurement results.