Brymill Cry-Ac-3 300ml provides the ultimate in controlled application of Liquid Nitrogen to the lesion.
The No.1 choice of dermatologists, Brymill offers unsurpassed safety, versatility, and control for precise and effective cryosurgery.
Brymill Cry-Ac-3 300ml features:
- Slender, fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing - also rotates easily for left-hand users.
- Patented Safety Autovent maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains a constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and accurate freezing.
- Polypropylene Cover and Collar insulates the user's hand.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life
- Sturdy Polypropylene base for extra stability
300ml capacity, 215 cm height, 715 full weight and empty weight 490g.
Static holding time 10 - 12 hours.