Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy with the ResMed Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP mask.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak.1-3 This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep.4 The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy.
If you often have a stuffy nose or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask is the answer.
- The forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort.
- The flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort.
- Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so you don't need to adjust the headgear every time they put their mask on.
- Also, the top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so you have less fuss and more confidence.
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
- Designed to minimize air loss, beating the mouth leak cycle
- The mask is latex-free, neoprene-free, polycarbonated (at the frame), food-grade silicone mask cushion and breathe-O-Prene and Velcro headgear (both are neoprene-free).