The Creative Medical PC-900B portable capnograph and oximeter is the ideal choice for monitoring the most severe conditions of intubated or not intubated patients, even in conditions of weak pulses. It provides reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements thanks to its unique MoveOxy technology specially conceived for SpO2.
The Creative Medical PC-900B portable capnograph and oximeter has a 3.5" TFT display that shows the measurements of EtCO2, RR, PR, and SpO2. It also has the ability for graphic trend storage up to 24 hours for all parameters, data transfer on PC via USB cable and a wireless module to connect to a bluetooth printer. Available in English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, German, and French.
The water filter, sampling line, and airway adapter must be changed anytime you use it.
- EtCO2/CO2 range: 0-150 mmHg (0-20 kPa, or 0-20% (V/V))
- Accuracy: when mmHg 0-40 >41-70 >71-100 >101-150 ±2 mmHg ±5% ±8% ±10%
- Update: Every breath, 10, 20 or 30 sec selectable
- Range: 3-150 breaths/min ±1% (reading) or ±1 times/min
- Flux: 50-250 cc/min selectable
- Range: 30-250 bpm ±2 bpm or ±2% (reading) when 30-250 bpm
- AC input consumption: 100-250 V, 50-60 Hz, 5 W
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery - 3.6 V, 3000 mAh
- Working time: 10 hours
Standard accessories of Creative PC-900B portable capnograph and oximeter:
- 2 water filters
- USB data cable
- SpO2 probe
- 2 sampling lines
- Nasal CO2 sampling cannula
- Manual in English and Italian
- 2 airway adaptors
- Silicone protective case
- Carrying bag
- Support base