The OMRON M2 Basic blood pressure monitor HEM-7121J-E is the ideal tool for measuring blood pressure and treating hypertension at home. It is a fully automatic device with advanced technology that offers easy, fast, and reliable measurement.
The OMRON M2 Basic blood pressure monitor HEM-7121J-E cuff is placed on the upper arm and the electronic blood pressure monitor automatically measures the pulse rate at the touch of a button. Each measurement consists of SYS and DIA measures and pulses. The last measurement is stored in the memory.
The Intellisense technology of the automatic electronic sphygmomanometer OMRON M2 Basic allows the sphygmomanometer to detect the pressure during inflation and inflates the cuff to the desired level (with the appropriate tightening).
- Clinically certified by the European (ESH), American (ASH) & British Hypertension Society (BSH)
- With a large and clear digital screen
- Display of 3 indicators (high & low pressure, pulses)
- Indication if the measurement result is out of the normal range according to the World Hypertension Organization
- Last measurement storage memory
- Fast measurement with Intellisense technology
- Easy to use (at the touch of a button)
- Operation: With batteries (4 batteries 1.5V size AA) or with transformer (not included)
- Offers up to 300 measurements with one set of batteries
- Weight: 250gr
- Dimensions: 112 x 140 x 82 mm
- With Quality Certification CE 0197 from the European Union
- Factory warranty: 5 years
- Electronic sphygmomanometer OMRON M2 Basic HEM-7121J-E
- 1 cuff with a diameter of 22-32cm (Medium)
- 4 1.5V Batteries (AA)
- Brochure with instructions for use