Hemoglobin screening system Urit 12, from Urit Medical Electronic Group, it's a solution for hemoglobin and haematocrit measurement when you need it.
With ISO9001, ISO13485, CE & FDA certifications and activity over on 100 countries and 470 service stations world wide, Urit 12, is the ideal solution for safe hemoglobin and haematocrit calculation.
Technical features :
- Memory capacity: 10 sets
- Measuring method: Biosensor based asperometric test strips
- Hbg and Hct measurement range 4-20g/dL and haematocrit calculation is based on Hbg
- Reaction time: 30 seconds
- Sample volume: 3μL
- Calibration Code: chip calibration, no mutual blank required
- Dimensions: 100x58x21 mm
- Weight: 64 gr with battery
- Power: 3V lithium coin cell battery
- Operation conditions: 18-38 ℃, relative humidity less than 85%