Utilizing biosensor technology, the HemoSmart system provides an easy and precise way of measuring the level of total haemoglobin in whole blood.
The results are referenced by CBC cell counter method, which means the data gathered from the HemoSmart screening system is comparable to the results in a clinical laboratory.
The HemoSmart hemoglobin screening system is intended for use outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use) and is useful for quantitative screening of hemoglobin in the range of 4 g/dL to 20 g/dL.
The HemoSmart screening system is designed for professional use.
Contents of Kit
- The HemoSmart kit package includes the following items.
- HemoSmart Meter (1)
- User’s Manual (1)
- Monitor Checker (1)
- Carrying Case (1)
- Adjustable Lancing Device (1)
- Memory capacity 10 sets
- Measuring Method Biosensor based
- asperometric test strips
- Hgb and Hct.
- Measurement range 4-20 g/dL
- (40-200g or 2.48-12.42 mmol/L)
- and hematocrit calculation is
- based on Hgb
- Reaction time 20 seconds
- Sample Volume 3 μL
- Calibration Code chip calibration,
- no mutual blank required
- Dimension 100x58x21 mm
- Weight 64g with battery
- Power 3V lithium coin cell battery
- conditions 18-38 ℃,
- relative humidity less than 85%
- 64g battery included
- 100 x 58 x 21 mm
- Power supply
- 3V lithium battery
- Factor Analysis
- Blood analyzer