The new Accutrend Plus system is a flexible handheld device ideal for professional use in non-hospital settings, such as community health screening fairs, physicians’ offices, home healthcare agencies, and pharmacies.
The Accutrend Plus system uses the same strip technology that healthcare professionals have trusted in the ACCU-CHEK® InstantPlus since 1997. This next-generation meter features a bigger, easy-to-read display and a sleek ergonomic design for easy handling.
Reliable, convenient strip technology
Accutrend Glucose and Accutrend Cholesterol test strips provide fast, reliable results using the chemistry that has been proven for more than a decade in the ACCU-CHEK InstantPlus system. The strips can be stored at room temperature and can be dosed outside of the meter, which helps prevent cross-contamination and makes the system ideal for community health screenings.
Cholesterol results in just three minutes
Cholesterol screening helps healthcare professionals and others identify patients at risk for cardiovascular disease. The Accutrend Plus system provides a simple, CLIA-waived test that delivers total cholesterol results in just three minutes. When patients with abnormal cholesterol levels are identified, their healthcare providers can help them quickly take the next step to better health by beginning an effective treatment program.
Blood glucose results in 12 seconds
Glucose testing helps caregivers and patients with diabetes monitor blood sugar levels and ensure that appropriate therapeutic interventions are made as quickly as possible, to reduce the chance of developing potentially life-threatening complications.
CLIA-waived and easy to use, the Accutrend Plus system makes cholesterol and blood glucose monitoring a simple part of every office visit or community health screening program.
Accutrend Plus system benefits
- Convenient – lets you monitor both cholesterol and glucose with one easy-to-use, handheld meter
- Out-of-meter dosing – the ability to add blood to the strip outside the meter helps prevent cross-contamination and improve patient safety, making it well – suited for the community health screening environment.
- Fast, reliable results1 – helps healthcare providers make accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment decisions
- Portability – lightweight, ergonomic design makes the meter easy to handle and operate
- Large display – easy-to-read screen helps users view results and interpret them accurately
- Onboard QC – built-in performance quality control testing uses multiple checks to ensure accurate and reliable results
- Positive strip lot ID – Positive identification of strip lot and code parameters helps ensure accurate results and proper system performance
- Enhanced memory – The meter stores up to 100 results for each test parameter (glucose and cholesterol)
Accutrend Plus System Specifications
1Accutrend Plus Performance Evaluation Glucose ISO, Evaluation RPD, Roche Diagnostics GmbH. Accutrend Plus Performance Evaluation Cholesterol, Evaluation RPD, Roche Diagnostics GmbH.
- Measuring principle:Reflectance (660 nm)
- Sample type: Fresh capillary blood
- Coding: Barcode
- Size : 154 mm x 81 mm x 30 mm
- Power supply: Four AAA batteries
- Battery life : > 1000 tests
- Memory capacity: 100 values for each parameter