Hartmann Lastogrip G is an elasticized tubular bandage made from 82% cotton, 10% elastodiene, and 8% polyamide. It exerts uniform, medium-strength pressure on the limb or body part. Hartmann Lastogrip G bandage features quick and easy application without additional fixation, it fits without slipping and may be removed and reapplied as often as required.
Hartmann Lastogrip G bandage can be steam sterilized. It is designed to provide support to a joint or limb in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, joint effusions, and general edema. Also, it is useful as a pressure retention dressing after thoracic and abdominal surgery, on large abrasions, or as a support or relief bandage for musculoskeletal injuries.
Dimensions: 12cm x 10m.
Sizes of Hartmann Lastogrip bandages:
- The size A is the hand bandages and arm.
- The size B is the small hand bandages, arm, and foot.
- The size C includes medium bandages on the extreme hand, arm, foot, and leg.
- The size D is the large bandage extreme hand, arm, foot, and leg.
- The size E is the foot bandages, large arm bandages, and small thigh bandages.
- The size F includes leg and thigh bandages.
- The size G includes large thigh bandages.
- The size J is small trunk bandages.
- The size K is the middle trunk bandages.
- The size L is the large trunk bandages.
- The size M is the very large trunk bandage.