The Aspen® TLSO lumbosacral bracing system helps the immobilization of the spine and offers great comfort during use, thanks to its adjustable design.
The Aspen® TLSO lumbosacral bracing system consists of straps that control the torso, limit flexion and rotation, and are attached to the back of the spine. The VectorPoint™ protective chest panel is adjusted to each user and insures to the front and back of the lumbosacral bracing system. Finally, includes easy LeverLatch™ closure so that the Aspen® TLSO Lumbosacral Bracing System can be easily tightened, in order to improve the movements and the support of the user.
It is an extremely useful bracing system, especially in cases of surgery on the spine, as thanks to the opening in its back allows easy and quick access to the point of the body.
The Aspen® TLSO Lumbosacral Bracing System has removable pads, which are made of hypoallergenic and breathable material, and suitable for washing with soap and water. In this way, the user's skin is protected from any sunburns and the health of his skin.
Finally, as it does not consist of metal objects, it can be used on MRI and/or CT scan safely.
It can be worn under the user's clothes, but it is recommended to use an undershirt for improved comfort.
Indications for use:
- Musculoskeletal pain syndrome T8-S1
- Swelling or disc herniation
- Spinal stenosis
- Filtration after surgery
- Severe osteoarthritis
- Non-fusion of instruments
- Instrument fusion
- Degenerative disc diseases
- Chronic lower chest pain
- Epidural decompression method
- Small-Short: Perimeter: 66-99cm & Height rear panel: 33cm
- Large-Short: Perimeter: 91-124cm & Height rear panel: 33cm
- Small-Tall: Perimeter: 81-119 & Rear panel height: 40.5cm
- Large-Tall: Perimeter: 112-150cm & Height rear panel: 40.5cm