The Beurer PO60 pulse oximeter measures your arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate. Your measured values can easily be transferred to the "Beurer Health Manager" via Bluetooth® and be evaluated there.
The Beurer PO60 pulse oximeter is extremely light and small, as it weighs just 27g without batteries, suitable for use at home or on the move. Recommended for people with heart failure, bronchial asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but also for high altitude sports such as skiing, air sports etc.
It has a legible, color display with 4 available view modes, adjustable display brightness, graphic pulse display, low battery indicator, automatic turn-off function, and memory space for 100 measurements.
The Beurer PO60 finger oximeter works with 2 AAA batteries (included), comes with a belt pouch and strap, and has a 5-year warranty.
- Measurement of SpO2 as a potential vital sign in acute illnesses and heart rate (pulse)
- Bluetooth® for transfer of measurements to your smartphone
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, Bronchial asthma
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes
- Colour display with 4 available views
- Adjustable display brightness
- Graphic pulse display
- Wireless transfer of measurements
- Small and light - for use at home and on the move
- Memory space for 100 measurements
- Automatic switch-off
- Low battery indicator
- Includes strap, belt pouch, 2 AAA batteries
- Medical device
- Product weight 49 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 58.5 x 30 x 33 mm
- CE certification
- 5 years warranty