Electric oscillating plaster saw, ideal for removing plaste due to its strong motor and quiet motion.
The plaster saw is equipped with a steplessly adjustable oscillating speed, thus allowing the speed of rotation to be adapted to suit actual requirements.
Air entry at the end of the saw reduces dust aspiration into the saw motor.
Advantages Electric Oscillating Dressing Saw:
- Sturdy construction
- Maximum capacity also during permanent use
- Low vibrations
- Automatic overload protection
- Maintenance free
- Low weight
- Ergonomic handling
- Continuously variable adjustment of oscillations
- Motor protected against dust of dressings
- 230 Volt, 50 cycles or 110 Volt, 60 cycles
- 500 Watt
- 6500 - 24000 oscillations/minute
- Connecting cable 5 m
- Double insulated
- Safety classifi cation II
- Typ BF
Robust model for continuous use.
Complete with 50 mm Ø and 65 mm Ø blades and spanner. With overload protection. Maintenance free.
1 year guarantee.