The AMH-EUT digital handheld Earscope is a portable, easy to use, and yet light weight ear scope that fits on the palm of your hands. The AMH-EUT views with a high quality 1.3 megapixel sensor, which provides users the ability to view and record images of the ear canal/ eardrums without any loss to detail.
Included with each Dino-Lite handheld digital microscope is a copy of the "DinoCapture" software, enabling you to "capture" either a photograph, video, or time-lapsed video within a few simple clicks.
- Resolution: 1,3 Megapixel (1280x1024)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- LED Color: White
- Material: Composite
- Output: Picture, Video and time-lapsed video
- Video Frame Rate: up to 30 frames-per-second, 15 fps at 1.3M
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and MAC OS
- Software(included): Windows: DinoCapture, Mac: DinoXcope
- Special: Regulatory approval: Directive 93/42/CEE Medical Device Class 1, CE, ROHSm FCC
- Other: Deliverd with disposable specula of 3,4 and 5mm (5 each)