Hydrofilm Plus is for use in the care and protection of light to moderate exudating wounds including minor cuts, burns and scrapes
- High moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Transparent, waterproof film
- Conform to body contours with a low profile
- Numbered and colored application guides
- Hydrofilm Plus includes an absorbent, non-stick pad
- Prevents moisture build-up under dressings to avoid peel-off
- Secures dressing on the skin comfortably for longer wear time
- Allows wound assessment without dressing removal.
- Enables patient to shower with dressing in place while providing
- a barrier to bacteria.
- Secure and reliable fit
- Easy-to-follow steps that can be performed with one gloved hand
- Hydrofilm Plus wicks exudate away from wound without
- sticking to the wound bed.