The Hartmann Cosmopor® E sterile adhesive pads 7,2x5cm, are made of soft non-woven fleece material, offering the user the maximum care. The edges of the pads are rounded in order to prevent the pad from detaching from the wound area.
Extremely absorbent, Hartmann Cosmopor® E sterile adhesive pads are suitable for postoperative conditions, and for treatment and care of small wounds. As they do not stick to the wound, the user uses them with great ease and comfort.
Hartmann Cosmopor® E sterile adhesive pads are made of hypoallergenic, adhesive, synthetic rubber, and are friendly to the skin.
Hartmann Cosmopor® E sterile adhesive pads protect the skin and the wound area from harmful infections. Suitable for protection even in cases of humidity in the area.
- Made of soft, non-woven fleece material
- Suitable for postoperative conditions
- Suitable for the care of minor injuries
- They do not stick to the wound
- Suitable for providing first aid
- Skin-friendly and suitable for sensitive skin
- They protect the wound from any infections
- Suitable in damp conditions
- Dimensions: 7,2x5cm
- The package includes 50 pieces