3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design. 3M™ Steri-Strip™ is a sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations.
3M™ Steri-Strip™ feature:
- Security – Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures.
- Help improve cosmetic outcomes – Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes.
- Easy on patients – Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Allow early staple/suture removal – Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster.
- Save money – Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples.
- Very easy to apply – Fast application
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Suggested Applications:
- Known for their versatility, 3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: emergency department, operating room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers.
Dimensions: 75 x 3 mm (pack of 5 pcs.) & 75 x 6 mm (pack of 3 pcs.)