Bacillol Tissues are ready-to-use disinfection wipes for rapid and convenient disinfection of alcohol-resistant surfaces and medical devices.
For areas that require a comprehensive spectrum of activity within a very short time.
Areas of application
Bacillol Tissues are suitable for the uncomplicated cleaning and disinfection of:
- Medical equipment as defined by the Medical Device Directive, such as:
- Hand and angle pieces in dental practice
- Other alcohol-resistant parts of medical devices
- surfaces that are not sensitive to alcohol according to BPD, such as:
- Surfaces in hospitals, medical and dental practices, ambulances
- Surfaces in medical laboratories, residential and nursing homes, etc.
- Small objects and surfaces such as toilet seats, door handles, bed frames and office desks
- In industrial kitchens and foodprocessing areas.
Directions for use
Carefully wipe surfaces with Bacillol Tissues. Ensure complete coverage so that optimum disinfection is guaranteed.
Maintenance disinfection for hard surfaces:
concentrated 30 seconds exposure time In order to prevent the wipes from drying out, close lid when not in use. Not suitable for the disinfection of invasive medical devices.
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Active ingredients of the solution: Propan
- 1-ol 450 mg/g, propan-2-ol 250 mg/g,
- ethanol 47 mg/g.
- Virucidal against enveloped viruses (incl. HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Adeno, polyoma and rotaviruses