With the option of increasing inspiratory pressure up to 40 hPa, you have a broad spectrum of uses for Weinmann VENTImotion 2 and the ideal basis for greater therapy effectiveness. Weinmann VENTImotion 2 innovative ventilation functions such as TA mode (Timed Adaptive), volume ompensation and COPD features Trigger lockout, expiratory ramp and AirTrap Control provide greater safety and more therapy comfort, especially in the challenging ventilation of COPD patients.
Major features of Weinmann VENTImotion 2:
- Intuitive user navigation with dial and direct access to most important parameters
- Optional backup power with external rechargeable VENTIpower for up to seven hours of operation
- Numerical and graphic display of ventilation parameters
- Pressure constancy and leakage compensation ensured by high flow of up to 300 liters/min.
- Intuitive navigation with rotary dial and direct access
- to the most important ventilation parameters
- Numeric and graphic display of ventilation parameters
- Compatible with accessories for the VENTI product line
- Visual and acoustic alarms
- Optional back-up power supply provided by external rechargeable battery VENTIpower for up to seven hours of operation
- High flow of up to 300 liters/min for pressure constancy and leakage compensation.
- Weinmann Hygiene Concept complies with hygiene guidelines issued by Robert-Koch Institute.
More therapy comfort and convenience with our innovative features
TA mode (Timed Adaptive)
Controlled adaptive ventilation (TA mode) improves therapy compliance through optimized synchronization of Weinmann VENTImotion 2 with the patient‘s breathing pattern. The respiratory pump is effectively unloaded. Weinmann VENTImotion 2 adaptive algorithm increases patient comfort and simplifies the setting process for the doctor.
Optimum safety and stability of tidal volume. Three different speeds can be set in Weinmann VENTImotion 2 for an increase in tidal volume. Volume compensation automatically switches to precise regulation upon reaching a corridor around the targeted volume in order to achieve the most precise setting for targeted volume by Weinmann VENTImotion 2
Particularly suitable for COPD patients
Trigger lockout: Trigger lockout with high trigger sensitivity is effective protection from false triggering and trigger artefacts. This Weinmann VENTImotion 2 function ensures improved synchronization between patient and ventilator and thereby stabilizes the ventilation situation.
Weinmann VENTImotion 2 AirTrap Control helps to prevent dynamic hyperinflation and makes it possible for VENTImotion 2 to automatically regulate to the best frequency and expiration time for each patient.
Weinmann VENTImotion 2 expiratory ramp is the temporary splint applied to the airways at the start of expiration to counteract an expiratory collapse. The expiratory flow remains higher on average, allowing the volume to be exhaled and the respiratory position to be lowered