S.I.E.M. MI-EL BA2001 Electronic ventilator is a high performance ventilator suitable for emergency vehicle. Ιt can also be effectively used at a hospital for the emergency ventilation support and for the patient transport.
It has the integrated PEEP and a wide range of ventilation modes completes by the CPAP mode.
The complete set of accoustic and visual alarms assures the safety of the patient.
It is easy and fliendly to use.
- Ventilation Modes: CMV, CMVSIG, SIMV/AUTO, AMV, PCM, MMV, CPR, CPAP.
- PEEP: Adjustable from 0 to >15mBar
- Oxygen %: >40% or >90%
- Frequency range: From 5 to 40 Bpm
- Flow range: From 2 to 20 lpm
- I/E ratio: 0.5 (CMV mode only)
- Pressure limit: Adjustable from 5 to 60mBar
- Trigger range: Adjustable from 0 to -10mBar
- Alarms: PMAX, Pmin, Apnea, Oxygen source failure, Battery, Dangerous Selections (SNC)
- Dimensions: 264x164x142+56mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Power supply: 12Vdc/1A
- Autonomy: >10hours
- Temprature range: From -10°C to 45°C
- Protection grade: IPX4
- Vibration (Sinusoidal): IEC 60068-2-6 TEST Fc
- Vibration (Random): IEC 60068-2-36 TEST Fdb
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-29 TEST Eb
- Free falls: IEC 60068-2-32
Standard set contains:
- 1 x BA297-CP/P Patient Circuit Adult - Autoclavable
- 1 x BA297-CA01 12Vdc Power Supply Line Cord
- 1 x BA297-O2-AF Oxygen Tube 2m long
- 1 x BA2001 IFU rev4.1 Instruction for use (IFU)
- BA297-CP/D Patient Circuit Adult - Disposable
- BA297-PS External Power Supply Battery Recharger
- BA206-LK-1 Wall Fast Locking Support
- EMR S/F/01 Emergency Rucksack (Transport Soft Bag)