The Trilogy 100 volume - pressure ventilator from Philips Respironics with proprietary algorithms, meet the changing needs of patients combining unique flexibility with ease of use and advanced technology. They can be used in the home and alternative care areas and provide non-invasive as well as invasive ventilator support with additional sensitivity for a wide range of adult and pediatric patients.
The list of Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 portable ventilator accessories, including multi-purpose disposable circuits, with advanced technology and software, enhances patient ventilation, maintains effective treatment, and improves patient care.
The Trilogy 100 ventilator provides respiratory support to meet your needs, up to 24 hours a day, is portable with internal, detachable heating and external batteries for greater freedom and mobility with continuous ventilation. The handy carrying case can be placed in a wheelchair and is designed so that the screen is always visible. Trilogy is designed with easy-to-read and navigable screens, many Rx settings and on-screen waveforms to optimize processing.
The Trilogy 100 volume - pressure ventilator provides 2 types of circuits: a passive exhaust circuit or an active circuit with an exhalation valve and a proximal pressure line. The Trilogy volume-pressure functions allow you to provide multiple types of therapy with one device. The ability to use multiple modes for patients who require different levels of ventilation allows for greater flexibility in care.
The Trilogy 100 volume - pressure ventilator has an SD card that stores all the necessary ventilation data. The data is monitored by DirectView software, which helps you manage patient ventilation therapy and help identify the need for adjustments. This ventilation data can be exported for additional analysis in various applications.
When combined with the passive circuit, the Trilogy 100 portable ventilator from Philips Respironics provides the following known Respironics technologies:
- Advanced leak compensation in invasive and non-invasive ventilation for pressure operations as well as (for the first time) volume operations.
- The Auto-TRAK algorithm automatically adjusts the activation and cycle of the ventilator, while compensating for leaks. The ability of Digital Auto-Trak contributes to the synchronization and comfort of the patient, without the need for manual adjustment. Sensitive Auto-Trak setting provides improved activation response for patients with minimal respiratory effort.
- AVAPS hybrid ventilation (ensuring the desired volume through automatically adjustable pressure) that helps patients maintain the required inhaled volume (Vt), since the volume is adjusted automatically by the device and thus automatically controls the pressure support provided to the patient. AVAPS automatically adjusts to breathing, while Auto EPAP adjusts proactively to the lowest effective pressure for maximum comfort. Auto Backup delays the machine breathing until the patient exhales to reduce air entrapment.
- Whether used for hospital securitization or at home, the Trilogy range features a smart interface that combines ease of use with access to high levels of flexibility and performance. The Trilogy 100 portable ventilator offers a battery capacity from 6 to 8 hours of continuous use.
- 72 hours of raw data to monitor the patient's respiration waveform
- Daily details, view of the patient's treatment for the last 30 days
- Trend overviews of the last 12 months showing pressure, respiration rate, activated respiration rate, maximum patient inspiratory volume flow, estimated expiratory tidal volume, leakage, Ti/Ttot and fine ventilation.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: 16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H (6.6" L x 11.2" W x 9.3" H)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb)
- Circuit types: Active with PAP; Passive
- Ventilation types: Pressure and Volume
- Volume modes: AC; SIMV (w/PS); CV; AC-MPV
- Pressure modes: CPAP; S; S/T; T; PC; PC-SIMV (w/PS); PC-MPV; AVAPS-AE
- IPAP: 4 to 50 cm H₂O
- Pressure: 4 to 50 cm H₂O
- PEEP/EPAP for active circuits: 0 to 25 cm H₂O
- PEEP/EPAP for passive circuits: 4 to 25 cm H₂O
- CPAP for passive circuits: 4 to 20 cm H₂O
- Pressure support differential:0 to 40 cm H₂O
- Apnea rate: Off; 10 to 60 s
- Circuit disconnect: Off; 5 to 60 s
- High tidal volume: Off; 50 to 2000 ml
- Low tidal volume: Off; 40 to 2000 ml
- High minute ventilation: Off; 1.0 to 99 l/min
- Low minute ventilations: Off; 0.2 to 99 l/min
- High respiratory rate: Off; 4 to 80 BPM
- Low respiratory rate: Off; 4 to 80 BPM
Measured patient parameters of Trilogy 100 volume - pressure ventilator::
- Respiratory rate: 0 to 80 BPM
- Minute ventilation: 0 to 99 l/min
- Leak rate: 0 to 200 l/min
- Vte/Vti: 0 to 2000 ml
- Peak inspiratory flow: 0 to 200 l/min
- Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 to 99 cm H₂O
- Mean airway pressure: 0 to 99 cm H₂O
- % Patient triggered breaths: 0 to 100 %
- I:E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
- Tidal volume: 50 to 2000 ml
- Breath rate: 0 to 60 BPM for AC mode; 1 to 60 BPM for all other modes
- Inspiratory time: 0.3 to 5.0 s
- Rise time: 1 to 6
- Ramp start pressure: 0 to 25 cm H₂O for active circuits; 4 to 25 cm H₂O for passive circuits; 4 to 19 cm H₂O in CPAP
- Ramp length: Off; 5 to 45 minute(s)
- Flex: Off; 1 to 3
- Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 to 9 l/min
- Flow cycle:10 to 90 %
- Apnea rate: 4 to 60 BPM
Note: The rollator is not included in the price