Mindray DP-10 is a very easy-to-use and portable ultrasound system with a weight of about 5.5 kg. It features a built-in 12,1" LED screen and 2 USB ports, ability to store pictures and videos to an external hard disk or USB stick & operating frequencies of ultrasound: 5.0-10.0Mhz.
Mindray DP-10 offers an ergonomic design with extreme mobility with a 12.1’ LED monitor with 30-degree tilting function.
With a user-friendly backlit control panel, high-quality silicon keyboard, and a light and compact design Mindray DP-10 is ideal for doctors who are looking for extreme portability.
Diagnostic confidence and wide clinical applications
- Full digital technology by Mindray
- IP (image process) for fast image optimization
- 8-TGC assuring accurate image control
- A broad range of transducers for obstetrics, gynecology, abdomen, urology, small parts, orthopedics and pediatrics applications
Mindray DP-10 Improves efficiency by optimizing doctor's everyday workflow
- Fast boot-up within 20 seconds
- User-defined keys to define personalized operations
- One key image or cines saved to a local disk or USB
- 12.1-inch LED monitor
- One transducer connector
- Control Panel
- Indicators: Power/Battery/Standby/HDD status
- I/O Interfaces
- 2 USB ports
- 1 VGA OUT port
- 1 Video OUT
- 1 S-Video OUT
- Measurement & Calculation software packages
Optionally, Mindray DP-10 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, such as a second transducer connector, DICOM 3.0 image storage, and printing capabilities, footswitch, portable trolley Mindray UMT-110, carrying case, needle-guided brackets, etc
Available with linear probe or convex probe.