The Gymna® Pulson 400 ultrasound therapy device features high-end touchscreen for easy guidance during ultrasound applications.
The Gymna® Pulson 400 ultrasound therapy is quipped with multifrequency ultrasound heads for superficial and deeper lying pathologies. Both ultrasound heads with 1cm² and 4 cm² are standard accessories. The colour touchscreen, for intuitive navigation, guides you to optimal treatment protocols and access to extended clinical information with GTS.
Gymna® Pulson 400 ultrasound therapy characteristics:
- 2 heads (1cm² and 4cm²) of multiple frequencies (1 and 3 MHz).
- Guided Therapy System GTS 2 for scientifically documented therapeutic intervention.
- Easy and fast navigation through the large 10.4-inch color touch screen.
- Prepared treatment protocols.
- Choice of therapy through a treatment goal, through a treatment program, through a list of diseases, or by selecting a member of the body.
- Free places in memory for new programs
- List of contraindications.
- Detailed anatomical maps with muscles, ligaments, neurosis, perfusion,
- Medical information on diseases and treatment parameters
- A modern look that upgrades the healing space.
- Mains lead
- US-head 1&3 MHz 1cm² US 401
- US-head 1&3 MHz 4cm² US 404
- Contact gel, 500 ml
- Touch pen
- Safety Instructions
- Quick start manual
- CD user manual Gymna devices multi language
- Carrying bag touchscreen electro devices
- Contact gel, 5L
- Pump, 5L
- Gymna Mobile 400