Key Features of Sonost 2000
- Optimal measuring time by QUS BMD (Bone Mineral Densitometer): 15 seconds
- Remove any errors caused by minute movement of patients by using in-house developed supporting board
- Easy to maintain the outer surface of the equipment devices clean as it can be easily cleaned with water
- Unmatched economicity with least breakage of balloons which are made of special silicon material
Strengths of the tester
- Dry type which is easy to use, adopting recent trend of ultrasound osteoporosis diagnosis equipments
- Superior repeatability based on our patented devices which enable users to put their feet on the right spot.
- Measure two parameters; SOS and BUA.
- Minimal difference in repeatability due to temperature change since BQI (Bone Quality Index) is calculated, using a combination of SOS and BUA.
- Fixed probes on both sides of the equipment keep the equipment more stable than other competitive products, removing errors in repeatability.
- Excellent stability and repeatability since all devices are electronic ones, not mechanical ones.
- Easy to clean with water
- Short measuring time: within 15 seconds
- Easy to install due to its compact size and light weight
- Usable as portable equipment when linked to notebook PC
- Phantom for calibration
- 4 x Balloon
- U/S Gel
- Communication cable
- User manual
Sonost 2000 Specification
Measurement Method: Ultrasound
Measurement Site: Calcaneus (Heel)
Measurement Time: 15 sec.
Estimated heel BMD and Bone Quality Index (BQI) obtained from measureed Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation (BUA) and Speed of Sound (SOS)
Precision & Accuracy: 1%
QC Check: Daily, using supplied QC phantom
Operating Temperature Range: 17~36 °C
Operating Humidity Range: 20 ~ 80%
Dimension: 400 * 630* 370 mm
Weight: 7.3 kg