Digital thermometer TER-18 for measuring body temperature. It is characterized by its velocity and its high precision. It has a memory storage function that allows the last temperature measurement of the user to be displayed. The temperature is displayed on the screen with the alarm sounding when the highest temperature is reached. Features auto-test and auto-off. It achieves fast and accurate results.
- Temperature range: 89.6 - 111.2 ° F (32.0 - 44.0 ° C)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2ºF 95.0 - 102.2ºF / ± 0.1ºC 35.0 - 39.0ºC / ± 0.2ºC the rest
- Resolution: 0.1º for 0.1ºC
- Conditions of use: 32 - 122ºF (0 - 50ºC)
- Humidity: 10 - 83%
- Storage conditions: -4 - 140ºF (-20º - 60º) Humidity: 10-83%
- Constant reading time: Less than 3 minutes
- Battery: Alkaline magnesium battery 1.55V LR41 or UCC 192
- Battery life: about 100 hours of continuous use or about 18 months if used for 10 minutes a day.
- Power consumption: 0.15 mW
- Sensor type: Thermistors
- Display: LCD screen 3-1 / 2 digits.
- Memory: Shows the last temperature measurement.
- Alarm: It knocks for about 10 seconds when the highest temperature is constant.
- Dimensions: 126.5 x 18 x 10 mm.
- Weight: About 10 grams with battery.